Makeup Bag: Charming Charlie (in store at Baton Rouge location!)
I found this adorable makeup pouch at the Charming Charlie in BR, but here’s some of my favorite makeup bags they have available online…
So it has been a while since I’ve done a beauty post! I did a poll on my Instagram story (follow me here!) and I asked whether my blog readers would like to see “Current Beauty Favorites” or a “NYC recap.” And majority vote was definitely Current Beauty Favorites! Don’t worry though, I’ll still do a New York recap post later this week.
These are all products that I have added to my beauty routine over the past couple of months, and find myself using quite often! If you have tried any of these, I’d love to hear how they worked for you. I know that products work differently on everyone so I’d love second opinions 🙂
1) Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara – This stuff makes your eyelashes fabulous and curly, even without an eyelash curler! Plus I love the way the tube looks – I’m such a sucker for packaging.
2) EOS Lip Balm in “Sweet Mint” – I carry this around in my purse all the time, and I love the cool minty feel.
3) Smashbox Photo Finish Pore Minimizing Primer – This seriously blurs out my pores! And it helps my makeup last much longer than it would without primer.
4) Simple Eye Makeup Remover Pads – These eye makeup remover pads are pretty large in size, and they don’t feel super oily. It gets my eye makeup off better than other products I have tried!
5) NYX Butter Gloss in Vanilla Cream Pie – I have featured this product on the blog before, but I found my new favorite shade so I had to re-share! ‘Vanilla Cream Pie’ goes perfectly on top of most my lipstick shades.
6) Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette – This has become an everyday eye shadow palette for me. I like to put the shade “Free Spirit” all over my lid, and mix “Natural Beauty” and “Best Friend” together for my crease color.
7) Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 – YOU GUYS. I have used the same foundation for about 4+ years now, but I totally jumped boats once I tried this one. It’s got pretty full coverage (which I love) and the fact that it has a pump is a huge plus for me.
8) Viva La Juicy Sucre Perfume – Okay, so I only have a sample size of this perfume, but I loooove it. I think I’ll splurge on the full size soon. It’s definitely on the sweeter side – so this is for my sugary sweet girls!
Are there any beauty products you guys are loving lately? I love hearing what everyone’s using right now, so leave a comment or email me so we can chat beauty 🙂 Be back later this week with my NYC recap post!